Thursday, June 3, 2010

Travel Agent Challenge

Aside from one more day in the Sydney region, my time here in Australia is coming to a close. I've seen the Big Three: Great Barrier Reef, Outback,and Sydney Harbour. But this country is HUGE. You can fit all of Europe or almost all of continental US inside it, so there's a lot I haven't seen... Melbourne, Tasmania, the Top End, Perth, Brisbane and the Gold Coast...

Still I think I've done fairly well in just under 2 weeks. But it's got me thinking, if a person had only 2 weeks to see Canada, what should they aim for? Suppose you were their travel agent, what itinerary would you suggest?

I'm curious to hear, so post it in the comments, and I'll add mine next time I'm online again too. Alternatively, if you are an Aussie, or been here yourself, what should I have seen instead (and what should I have dropped to make it possible)?

2 comments:

  1. Hey Greg,
    Love reading what your up to.
    As to your question about places in Canada to be sure to see. I'll just add one. Lake O'Hara. that's one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would depend on their tastes. If they were outdoorsy, definitely the west coast and inland to the Rockies. If salt was in their blood, then the maritimes and Newfoundland. If they prefer shopping and civilization, then the Toronto/Ottawa/Montreal corridor would be great.

    ReplyDelete